About Me

My photo
I enjoy staying at home with my 4 little redheads. I also have a degree in psycology from BUY-Idaho. I like spending time with family and friends. And I would rather be at the beach.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009








This year we drove the 13 hour drive to So. Ca. for Thanksgiving. We had fun at the LA zoo Monday. (pictures to come) Scotts parents rented a bouncer for a few days and the kids loved it. We had a fun visit with cousins,granparents and aunts and uncles. Keagan loved sitting on his Aunt Lani's lap and Kael hung out with those using electronics. Hannah enjoyed her time with her cousin Ashley. It's as close to a sister that she's going to get. We had fun but we are so happy to be home. The kids did awesome on the way home and slept the whole night.

No comments: