We took the kids to a Green River H.S. football game last night. Keagan and Kael didn't last very long. Luckily we live up the street from the stadium so I just took them home early. Kaleb and Hannah lasted till the 3rd quarter than they came home. I think they had fun. We had Kaleb take pictures of us and some came out well and other were a little shakey.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Football Game
We took the kids to a Green River H.S. football game last night. Keagan and Kael didn't last very long. Luckily we live up the street from the stadium so I just took them home early. Kaleb and Hannah lasted till the 3rd quarter than they came home. I think they had fun. We had Kaleb take pictures of us and some came out well and other were a little shakey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment