About Me

My photo
I enjoy staying at home with my 4 little redheads. I also have a degree in psycology from BUY-Idaho. I like spending time with family and friends. And I would rather be at the beach.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kael Baby






Now that the 3 older kids are in school I get to spend more time with Kael. He is growing so much everyday. He is rolling over now and has turned into a little bit of a grump now that he's teathing. And he has entered into the only mom can hold me phase. But I don't mind.

3 comments:

nhappygirl said...

Oh Baby Kael! You are so handsome! What a beautiful face you have and even though you are grumpy with your teeth coming in you are my very adorable baby Kael and I love you soooo much.
Grandma Richardson

Candi said...

I can't believe how big he is. He is so cute. Taylor is also teething. He is in the I need to see mom phase and is happy only when he can see me.

Kelli said...

He is so cute! That is great to spend some one on one time with him. Good luck with the teething. Katelyn has been a grump lately too for the same reason!