I just dropped the kids off at school and its the first time I haven't cried. To say I don't know what to do with myself now would be a lie. I have too many projects and goals that have been on the backburner since school got out in June. I am so proud of Kaleb, Hannah and Keagan. They are such great kids I know they will make the world a better place. I'll try and get better pictures as we were in a hurry and the sun was in their little faces.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of School
I just dropped the kids off at school and its the first time I haven't cried. To say I don't know what to do with myself now would be a lie. I have too many projects and goals that have been on the backburner since school got out in June. I am so proud of Kaleb, Hannah and Keagan. They are such great kids I know they will make the world a better place. I'll try and get better pictures as we were in a hurry and the sun was in their little faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is Keagan going to preschool? I see the kids are wearing their coats is it getting cold there already?
I am sooooo proud of you all! You are going to have a wonderful time learning and growing!
I love you!
Grandma Richardson
Post a Comment