About Me

My photo
I enjoy staying at home with my 4 little redheads. I also have a degree in psycology from BUY-Idaho. I like spending time with family and friends. And I would rather be at the beach.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008




Scott here for a rare appearence on Rachel's blog. We were recently in Rexburg so that I could play paramedic/ firefighter with some good friends. I still run as a paramedic/ firefighter from time to time there. Anyway, as I get back on track, the department unveiled a brand-new ladder truck and I was one of the demonstrators. I make a quick 2-3 second appearance (watch for the red hair) and my hands also make their star debut (yes, they are operating the truck's remote control). Very cool... had to brag.

(To play the video, just click on the video, or click the play button. The music auto playlist also brings a cool soundtrack feel to it as well, but you can also pause the music on its own player if you wish. Thanks so much to Eric Wisner for his assistance... you rock!)

3 comments:

Heather Pinheiro said...

That is cool Scott! You are famous! =)

Rachel said...

I love a man in uniform.

Eric said...

Sweet video! It makes me miss Rexburg and having fun hanging out with you guys. Redheads are always popular so it was cool just to be seen with you two! Good to see you're still making a difference by hitting the streets as a paramedic/ff. My EMT cert is about to lapse. I quit volunteering a few years ago after joining the national guard. There just wasn't enough time in the day to do everything I wanted to and something had to give. I miss helping people, but I don't miss some of the other EMTs who thought they heroes and deserved their own tv shows;)

The video auto playing didn't bother me one bit, but if you want to try and disable it here's a suggestion: Search the HTML of your blog for the string "isAutoStart=true" and change 'true' to 'false'. If you try it let me know how it goes.

Miss you guys, -Eric