About Me

My photo
I enjoy staying at home with my 4 little redheads. I also have a degree in psycology from BUY-Idaho. I like spending time with family and friends. And I would rather be at the beach.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day Pranks


The kids had a fun surprise in there lunches yesterday. Instead of putting carrots in the chip bags I put cheetos in the doritos bag. I know I would be upset if I got carrots instead of chips. We also made faux pie meatloaf and jello drinks. Can't wait til next years pranks.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Cute idea..I like it. Hope you guys are going well. We miss you guys.

The Mohrs said...

You're such a cute mom. I just yelled at Kellan for getting in the bisquick and making a mess. He told me he was trying to do a prank he saw on TV. I felt bad but didn't do anything cute like you. I'll try next year. Maybe I need to take your parenting and anger management classes. :)