Kael and I went to Seattle for a few days to visit with family. We had a fun time shopping, sleeping, eating and visiting. Scott took the kids to California to visit with his parents. We'll have pictures of their trip soon. Scotts pretty exhausted. The kids still call me Dad by mistake because they spent so much time with him. I know they'll remember the trip forever.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Trip to Seattle
Kael and I went to Seattle for a few days to visit with family. We had a fun time shopping, sleeping, eating and visiting. Scott took the kids to California to visit with his parents. We'll have pictures of their trip soon. Scotts pretty exhausted. The kids still call me Dad by mistake because they spent so much time with him. I know they'll remember the trip forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment