About Me

My photo
I enjoy staying at home with my 4 little redheads. I also have a degree in psycology from BUY-Idaho. I like spending time with family and friends. And I would rather be at the beach.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moms New House




We went up to Rexburg to help my mom move into her house in Ribgy. It was exhausting and fun to visit. I let my mom know in ten years or so we'll move down and in with her. Her home is beautiful and she's been waiting a loooooong time for this. And now we can come visit without fitting us and our 4 kids on the fold out couch. Yeah!

2 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

wow the house is beautiful! it was so fun to see you guys! sorry it was so hard to get together! you'll have to let us know next time were up and we can go to dinner! love yah!

The Mohrs said...

sooo pretty! good for her!! hope you guys are well.