Well I finally finished Kalebs quilt. I made a quilt for Kael before he was born and Kaleb didn't think it was fair that he was the oldest and I hadn't made him one. He's looking forward to taking it camping with him this weekend. Now Hannah's expecting one for her birthday next month. I'll see what I can do. Kalebs also standing in our newly painted red kitchen. What do you think?
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Kaleb's Quilt
Well I finally finished Kalebs quilt. I made a quilt for Kael before he was born and Kaleb didn't think it was fair that he was the oldest and I hadn't made him one. He's looking forward to taking it camping with him this weekend. Now Hannah's expecting one for her birthday next month. I'll see what I can do. Kalebs also standing in our newly painted red kitchen. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment